Friday, November 24, 2017

Best Ever Statuses for Whatsapp | Latest Whatsapp status in Hindi and English


Are you looking for the latest Whatsapp Status in Hindi, Latest Status for Whatsapp in English 2017, Whatsapp Status images, Sad Whatsapp Status and attitude Whatsapp Status and Images? Then you are at the right place! Whatsapp Status is a great way to express yourself. Updating Status on Whatsapp or changing it from time to time simply defines your way of living or way towards life. We know that Whatsapp messenger is used by millions of people from all around the world. Most of the people change their Status of Whatsapp on daily basis, so it is difficult for someone to create a new WhatsApp Status daily. So today we are sharing Collections of Best WhatsApp Status in Hindi and English, Best Hindi WhatsApp status, cute love Status, WhatsApp Status Attitude, whatsapp Status sad, funny Whatsapp Status and jokes, Whatsapp Status in Marathi, Punjabi, Gujrati, Bhojpuri and many other languages. We also have a large collection of best whatsapp status images in English, Hindi, and many other languages which you can share with your friends and family.

This Website is completely dedicated to provide best WhatsApp status in Hindi, English and many other languages. You can check out our more categories below.

Must Read: Best Hindi Shayari 2018

1. Cool WhatsApp Status and Quotes 

These type of Status are for the persons, who want to exhibit a cool side of their personality. we have extremely unique and Best collection of coolest Whatsapp Status and quotes. Checkout our updated list of best whatsapp status and quotes below.



? Just saw the most smartest person when I was in front of the mirror.
? God is really creative, I mean...just look at m!!!
? Please be patient even a toilet can handle only one ass hole at a time.
? Whenever i have a problem, I just sing, Then i realize my voice is worse than my problem.
? I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.
? When I die, I want my grave to offer free Wifi so that people visit more often.
? Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status I look at people sometimes and think... Really??? That’s the sperm that won.
? “F#%K It.” – my final thought before making most decisions.
? Born to express not to impress.
? I work for money, for loyalty hire a Dog.
? Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.
? Had a really great "Night Out" last night, according to my police report.
? love to walk in fog, because nobody knows I'm smoking.
? I'm not drunk, I'm just chemically off-balanced.
? Warning!!! I know KARATE and few other oriental words.
? I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.
? Virginity is not dignity, It is just lack of opportunity.
? My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".
? Not always "Available".. try your Luck..
? Hey there Whatsapp is using me.
? Time is precious, waste it wisely.

Read More: Cool Whatsapp Status and Quotes Here

2. Funny WhatsApp Status and Quotes

Funny Status adds happiness and positivity in life. Here, we have extremely Best Funny status collection. You won't quit laughing by reading these status because these extremely funny status will make you laugh so much and you won't depressed ever again after reading these status. checkout the list below.

? I'm not virgin, my life fucks me every day.
? I used to like my neighbors, until they put a password on their Wi-Fi...
? Doing nothing is very hard thing to do…you never know when to finish.
? People that Change Love status after 30 Sec... GF is the Reason...
? A book-store is only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking.
? Mosquitos are like family. Annoying but they carry your blood.
? If College has taught us anything, it's texting without looking :)
? I love my job only when I'm on vacation.
? 80% of boys have girlfriends. Rest 20% are having brain.
? My bed is always extra comfortable when I need to get out of it in the morning.
? I love my six pack so much, I protect it with a layer of fat.
? You can never buy Love....But still you have to pay for it…
? Whoever says "Good Morning" on Monday's deserves to get slapped..
? The most powerful words other than I LOVE YOU is "Salary is Credited".
? Running away does not help you with your problems, unless you are fat.
? Try to say the letter M without your lips touching.
? I hate people who steal my ideas, before I think of them.


Read More: Funny Status Here

3. Attitude Whatsapp Status

Here are the Some Best Attitude Statuses for you. This list includes the best Attitude status for boys and girls, best attitude status for friends, attitude status for girlfriend and boyfriend, best attitude status in Hindi, Latest attitude status for whatsapp and many more. check out the list below-


? When I was born. Devil said,"Oh Shit! Competition!!!"
? My Parents Should Be Proud Of Me Because I’M Addicted To Whatsapp Not To Drugs!
? I’M Good Person With Bad Attitude.
? Don’T Take My Kindness As A Sign Of Weakness.         
? Don’T Like My Attitude ? Good, F*Ck Off Then !
? Unless You Are Oxygen, Yes I Can Live With You.
? I Know I’M Awesome. So I Don’T Care About Your Opinion.
? Attitude Is Like A Price Tag, It Shows How Valuable You Are.
? I’M The Master Of My Own Thoughts, My Mind Will Obey Only Me.
? Find The Guy That Will Take You Home To Meet His Parents, Not His Bedroom.
? 80% Of The Boy Have Girl Friends..Rest 20% Are Having Brain 
? 80% Of The Boy Have Girl Friends..Rest 20% Are Having Brain 
? Looser..Is The One Who Creates A Winner So..I Don’T Mind Loosing.        
? Excuse Me. I Found Something Under My Shoes Oh It’S Your Attitude
? Your Attitude Belongs To You And It’S Your Choice If You Want To Have A Good One.
? I Have A New Theory In Life..What Other People Think Of Me Is Truly None Of My Business!
? My Attitude Is A Result Of Your Actions ! So If You Don’T Like My Attitude Blame Yourself !
? Coins Always Make Sound But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent! That’S Why I’M Always Calm & Silent.

? My attitude is based on how U treat me.


Read more: Attitude Whatsapp Status Here...

4. Sad WhatsApp Status


These are the status you can use in your sad time. It is hard to forget someone, the pain is unbearable. If you want to express your sad feelings to someone, then this collection of sad status is for you. it will let your friends know that how sad you are. checkout our amazing list of sad status on quotes below.

Read also: Best Heart touching Status For Whatsapp



? It Is Hard To Tell Your Mind To Stop Loving Someone If Your Heart Still Does.
? Some Days I Can’t Stop Thinking About You, And Other Days I Wonder Why I’M Wasting My Time.
? The Only Thing Worse Than A Broken Heart Is Knowing You Would Given Them Another Chance.
? There’s Nothing More Depressing Than Having It All And Still Feeling Sad.
? I Don’t Want To Get Attached Anyone Anymore.
? It Only Hurts When You Start Pretending It Doesn’t.
? You Broke My Heart But I Still Love You With All Pieces.
? It’s Easier To Say You’re Mad Than To Admit You’re hurt.
? The Burden Of Sadness Is Much Heavier When You Are Alone.
? Truth Is You’re The Reason I Don’t Believe In Love Anymore.
? People Change. Minds Change. Places Change. Memories Don’t.
? Being Ignored By Someone Is Okay But Still Texting Them Is A Sin.
? It’s Never The Tars That Measure The Pain, Sometimes The Smile We Fake.
? There Is No Worse Sorrow Than Remembering Happiness In The Day Of Sorrow.

Read More: Sad Whatsapp Status.....

5. Love WhatsApp Status

These Status defines the Reflection of our feelings for someone. If you love someone then you can find and indirect path let them know about your feelings by sharing a cute love status from our list below. we have extremely best collection of Cute Love Status.




? Lol, Today You Said Hi To Me And I Died.
? He Is My Secret. My Beautiful Little Secret.
? I Don’t Care How We Met, I’M Just Happy We Did.
? And When I Love You, I Realized, I Have Never Truly Loved Anyone. I Realized, I Never Will Truly Love Anyone The Way I Love You.
? I Hate Waiting. But If Waiting Means Being Able To Be With You, I’ll For As Long As Forever To Be With You.
? One Day, I Caught My Self Smiling Without No Reason, Then I Realized I Was Thinking Of You.
? I Don’t Care How We Met, I’M Just Happy We Did.
? I’M Addicted To The Way I Feel When I Think Of You.
? I Missing Someone Right Now And That Someone Is You.
? Even If We Can’t Be Together In The End, I’M Glad That You Were A Part Of My Life.
? I Missing Someone Right Now And That Someone Is You.
? You’re The Smile To My Face And The Beat To My Heart.
? The Best Feelings When You Look At Her & She Is Already Staring.
? You’re The Kind Of Person I Wanna Be With When I Want To Be Alone.
? The More You Hide Your Feeling For Someone. The More You Fall For Them.
? When You Love Someone, You Just Do. There Are No But’s, No Maybe’s And No Why’s.

Read More: Whatsapp love status...

6. Romantic Whatsapp Status

If you want to be Romantic in front of your loved once via Whatsapp or Facebook then this is the Collection of status you are waiting for. these status will let them know that how romantic you are. just share any romantic status from our list and be romantic with you lover. checkout the list of extremely hot Romantic status below. 



? Chemistry Is You Touching My Mind And It Setting My Body On Fire.
? When I See You, I Just Smile & Say ” My Day Is Perfect “.
? The Best Way To Get A Woman’S Heart Is To Give Her Yours.
? A Hundred Hearts Would Be Too Few To Carry All My Love For You.
? Forget The Butterflies, I Feel The Whole Zoo When I Am With You.
? Someone Asked Me, How’S Life? I Just Smiled & Replied, She’S Fine.
? I’M In My Bed, You’Re In Your Bed. One Of Us Is In The Wrong Place.
? Sometimes I Look At You And Wonder How You Can Be So Cute All The Time.
? My Love Doesn’T Sleep, It Keeps On Looking For You With It’S Eyes Open.
? If A Hug Tell How Much I Love You, I Would Hold You In My Arms Forever.
? Wanna Hug Yuh Soo Tight…That Even Air Couldn’T Fill The Space Between Us.
? It Takes Millions People To Make The World, But Mine Is Completed With 1 And Its You.

Read More: Romantic Status...

7. Friendship WhatsApp Stauts

Well, these are the Status everyone loves to share. This collection is totally dedicated to our friends. some said that the relation of friendship is greater than the relation of blood. We all need a best friends with whom we can share our secrets. with these Friendship Whatsapp Status we can share our love for friends. checkout the list of Best Friendship Status.



? The Best Mirror Is An Old Friend.
? What Is A Best Friend? A Single Soul In Two Bodies.
? Friendship Doubles Your Joy And Divides Your Sorrow.
? A Single Rose Can Be My Garden… A Single Friend, My World.
? Never Let Your Friends Feel Lonely… Disturb Them All The Time.
? A Friend Is Someone Who Knows All About You And Still Loves You.
? Only A True Best Friend Can Protect You From Your Immortal Enemies.
? A Good Friend Is Hard To Find, Hard To Lose, And Impossible To Forget
? Best Friend Is Someone Who Loves You When You Forget To Love Yourself.
? I Would Rather Walk With A Friend In The Dark, Than Alone In The Light.
? A True Friend Is That One Which Takes Your Hand But Touches Your Heart.
? Good Friends Are Hard To Find, Difficult To Leave, Impossible To Forget.
? Friends Are Like Stars, They Come And Go, But The Ones That Stay Are The Ones That Glow
? Good Friends Will Share The Umbrella. Best Friends Will Steal It And Yell: Run Loser Run!
? The Best Way To Stay Close To Someone Is By Being Just Friend. Nothing More And Nothing Less
? A Friend Is Someone Who Can See The Truth And Pain In You Even When You Are Fooling Everyone Else
? Nice Friendship Is Like The Breathing Air, You Will Never See It But You Will Always Feel Its Presence.

We have the best collection of all type of statuses for whatsapp. If you want to get more best whatsapp status from our updated collections of whatsapp statuses, stay connected with us. We recommend you to bookmark this page to get more updates from status87.blogspot.com. We have a great collection of Best whatsapp status in Hindi/English, Best love status for whatsapp, Best whatsapp attitude status, Best sad status for whatsapp, Best friendship status for whatsapp, cute status for whatsapp, status for girlfriends and boyfriends, cool mind status for whatsapp and many more. Check out our all categories of whatsapp below.

Related Tags: Whatsapp status in Hindi, Best Whatsapp Status, Attitude status, Funny status, Sad status, Whatsapp love status, Friendship status, Best romantic status, Latest status for whatsapp in Hindi.

Related Links: Attitude whatsapp status, Coolest whatsapp status, Best love status for whatsapp, Sad whatsapp status, Romantic status, Funniest status for whatsapp, Best friendship status.

If you liked this page, don't forget to subscribe & share with your friends and colleages. just click on our social media links and share directly on your facebook and twitter profile.

We'd love to hear from you, share your valuable feedback in comments.

Have your own whatsapp status? let us know in comment box below.
Previous Post
First
Related Posts

0 comments:

Follow us